Meet the world’s first DDR4 RGB memory with a hybrid liquid-air cooling system, the SPECTRIX D80. It utilises a combination of a liquid heat sink that’s hermetically sealed with non-conductive fluid and an aluminium heat sink to deliver effective thermal cooling. What’s more, the liquid heat sink is illuminated with RGB lighting to give your rig a distinctive flair.
- Stunning liquid heat sink illuminated with RGB lighting
- Hybrid liquid-air cooling – aluminium heat sink, thermally conductive materials and non-conductive fluid
- Leak proof heat sink – hermetically sealed construction
- Easy RGB lighting control – via XPG RGB Sync app or RGB light control software from major motherboard makers
- Supports Intel® X299 platform
- Intel® XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
- 10-layer PCB for improved signalling quality and stability.
Leakproof – hermetically sealed Hybrid liquid-air cooling